October 5, 2011

F.A.Q.

 Hello!





   Welcome to your-answers post! If you've ever wondered about something on the blog, this is the post for you. Let's get the ball rolling...

 How old are you, and where in the world are you?
  I'm in my 'teens, and live about an hour away from Music City (as mentioned right hurr). I'm super lucky to live so close to all the great concert venues!


How many pets do you have?
I've got one Tabby cat, Pooky, and one Siberian Husky, Baxter.


 What do you shoot with?
  My iPhone 4S or my Nikon Coolpix L110. I'm hoping to upgrade eventually, though.


  Why are pictures of you so few-and-far between?
   I prefer being behind the camera. :)


  You never do outfit posts. What kind of stuff do you wear?
    The town I live in is pretty fashionably... unadvanced? I'm not sure what to call it, but it's sort of hard to wear anything other than what's "normal". So, around town, a dress or jeans and a tee (or a sweater, if it's chilly. I freaking love sweaters). I try to break out my swankier clothes whenever I'm in Nashville. :)


  Why is there sometimes such a long stretch of time between posts?
   I'm sure I don't have to say it, but getting good grades is hardwork! :) I blog whenever I have the time.


  What's all this "Teenage Times" shenanigans about?
   Teenage Times is this blog's predecessor, actually. It was on Wordpress, and I honestly just stopped liking it. The title grew boring for me, and I realized I didn't really think my blog (title, platform, everything) through before launching it. Months of thinking later, and TGY was born!


   What's "Stupid Teenager Things"? "Weekend Plans"?
Stupid Teenager Things, or STT for short, (not to be confused with STD) is just a little series where I blog about stupid things that I'm really interested in, like books or TV shows. Maybe it's not stupid, or maybe it's not just for teenagers, but it's something that I don't think I would like if I were a bit more mature. :)
  Weekend Plans is a sort-of series, too. Posted on a Friday, it's a little guide to what you could do, eat, watch, etc. that weekend.


  What's your favorite movie? Band? Book?
  Watching movies is literally my favorite thing to do (well, behind travelling). I could never pick just one! I like action/adventure/comedy/drama/romance/crime/old movies, to narrow it down. :) My favorite music artists include (but are not limited to!) Coldplay, Mumford & Sons, The Killers, Fun., Katy Perry, and Of Monsters and Men. I have trouble finding an absolutely perfect, from beginning to end, book, but I'd have to say Sabriel by Garth Nix or This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel are the closest I've found.




   Any more questions? Feel free to send me an email!

 xoxo,
  Zoe