March 2, 2012

It's Chris Martin's Birthday!

 Hello!


 GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY! (Without looking at the title, and excluding Dr. Seuss) *Drumroll* .... CHRIS MARTIN!! Yay! Coldplay frontman and my pretend much-older boyfriend turns the big 3-5 today. This inspired me to post some of my favorite Coldplay/ Chris Martin pictures (I didn't remove any source links, by the way). Take a look!









guytheberryman:

 
Happy Birthday Chris Martin!






“Rock’n’roll is about doing what the fuck you want. It doesn’t have to be about doing huge amounts of drugs or being hedonistic. It’s about not caring what anyone else thinks of you. Rock’n’roll is about the seeking of the ultimate pleasure. For us, that means hanging around together and playing music that we all love and not being afraid to say that’s why we’re doing it. We believe in our music, so I’ll lamp any idiot who says we are not Rock’n’roll” Chris Martin.-



citygirl97:

luminouslywired:

appalapacia:

[x]

ASLKAJKLSJAS LASLAKS

OH MY GOD IT GOT BIGGER. THIS IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL. I JUST…ASDFGHJKJTRESDFGHGFDXCVGHYTRDEC






Coldplay @ Best British Group - Brit Awards 2012

I'M COMING FOR YOU, CHRIS! Well, in July...



   xoxo,
        Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment