June 8, 2012

Your Weekend Plans: True Blood Edition!

 Hello!


  Do you know what Sunday night is? I'd say guess, but I can't wait that long to tell you: True Blood is back, baby! Heck yes. I know what you're thinking: isn't that little dork way too young to be watching that kind of show? And I have the answer: Yes. Yes I am.


Watching: the past season! Or, the last episode of last season, at least.


 Reading: The Sookie Stackhouse novels
 ...if you're into that. I'm not, really, since the show strays from the books so much.



   Yeah, there's an entire webpage for that.

  Eating: Vampire cupcakes!
   Make chocolate cupcakes and inject them with strawberry jelly or icing! (Or put the filling in before baking.)



Doing: Um, obsessing over how much Eric and Sookie should be together, of course!
   Okay, maybe I get too involved in the show. Have you seen it? It's hard not to!

  Catch the show on HBO on Sunday...Fair warning: the show can become extremely graphic. I can't stress that enough. I don't suggest watching it if you're faint-of-heart. And hey, no judging!

  xoxo,
    Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment