December 17, 2012

I'm Watching You

Hello!

Tattly_watch_applied_5_grande_large
x
     One of my favorite accessories is a nice watch. I adore watches. Vintage, goofy, gorgeous, you name it, I'll wear it. I've lately been smitten with this beaut, but I can't bring myself to buy/ask for it because I can't figure out if rose gold is just a trend or not (a fantastic reason, I know). I'm usually a dainty-watch girl (baby wrists, you kill me), but there's just something about that puppy that I love.
   Aaaanyway! I've rounded up some of my favorite non-fancy watches from some of my favorite online stores. Check them out below!
 
 

 
 
Image 1 of ASOS Moving Bunny Chase WatchImage 1 of ASOS Watch With 'Once Upon a Time' Dial
 
 
 
 
Image 1 of Casio Mini Digital WatchImage 1 of ASOS Musical Notes Watch
 

 
And don't even get me started on May 28th watches.
 
 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8
 
I'll send cookies to whoever sends me all of these. Kay, thanks.
 
 
Do you wear a watch? What kind is it?
 
   xoxo,
       Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment