Anyway, here are some quick snaps from that night/early morning!
2) & 3) Sublime Donuts! A new Atlanta tradition for us I guess. Banana something and Coffee something were delicious! :)
4) TOMS WEDGES were at the Goodwill! Told you this place was snazzy.
5) Nordstrom Rack!!
6) Deep discounts at said Rack 7) Some of my lovely H&M haul!
8) Cirque Du Soleil was in town... Not my cup of tea, but the tents were neat!
9) The total haul! (The bags says something; I didn't watermark them!)
The lines at H&M were unreal! We waited about an hour and a half in line to get in (it's all in the experience, man!), then an hour and a half to get out! And don't forget about actually checking the products out... My brother got 2x much stuff as I did, and I got a lot. The people behind us clapped when we left. No joke.
Unfortunately for this eager beaver, I won't be able to see 90% of what I got until Christmas! "Santa may have taken some of it..." says my mom when I ask where it disappeared to. Oh, mom.
It was such a great time! My brother may have been the crankiest jerk of all time (what's new, though?), but my mom and I had a ball. I've gotta say, I really love Atlanta. I can't explain it; it's just like a breath of fresh air. It may have something to do with always having a great time when I go like what is arguably the best night of my entire life, but I think it's just a fantastic city.
Oh, and to those outside of the U.S. -- Black Friday is the early morning after Thanksgiving, where there's a massive, massive rush to all the Christmas Sales. Seriously, massive. People have died. I'm not kidding.
Have you gotten in on any holiday sales? What'd you score?