I’m some lazy kid who hates standing up for more than 7 seconds. And now I’m hungry. Here’s what happens.
I make a
- Cheese Quesadilla. Grab a tortilla and pour on some shredded cheese. Nuke it for 15 seconds, and you’ve got a fantastic, braces-friendly snack.
- Easy Nachos. Not to be confused with the quesadilla, put shredded cheese all over tortilla chips. Shove it in the microwave for a less-modest 45 seconds.
- Nutella Toast. Bread + Toaster + Nutella = Win.
- Peanut Butter & Banana Waffle Sandwich. I guess you could make an old-fashioned sandwich, but that’s usually for stiffs. But whatever. It’s your choice.
- Oatmeal. I swear, I’m not “just putting this”. I eat Apples & Cinnamon oatmeal like every freaking day… I know, I’m pretty wild.
- Chips & Bean Dip. Braces? Ditto; load the chip up with dip, and it’s easy to eat.
- Hot Pudding. Add sprinkles, and oh my God, you’ll just freaking die, I swear.