Bored? I know. Check out this list of things you can do, right this second. (Hungry? Check out 6 Easy Snacks to Make Right This Second.)
- Start a Tumblr account. I can literally spend hours just sitting here, reblogging all my favorite nonsense.
- List your Old, Crappy Video Games on Half.com. I posted my old Super Mario Brothers for DS (I hear there’s plans for a 3DS version. Yeah, I’m that kind of girl now) a few hours ago, and it already sold. $20 in my pocket!
- Start a Beauty Insiders Membership. Free birthday gift, and you don’t even have to spend anything. Case closed.
- Make a Paper Crane Ceiling.
- Find New Music. Totally digging iTunes Genius.
- Save for retirement. Have I told you yet? Save 4 grand per year between the ages of 16 and 20, and you’ll have 2 million when your 65. True story. Google it.
- Test All the Pens on your Desk. I threw out over half. Pretty bummed.
- Bake Something. Well, try to. Most things you need to make a chocolate cake, you already have.
- Find out who you share your birthday with. Google ”People Born on –insert birthdate–”, then the first source will probably be NNDB.com, which is the most reliable, hands down.