July 26, 2012

Battle of the Brands :: Frye, Dolce Vita, Vivenne Westwood VS Target

  Hello!
    Several days ago when I was at Tarjaay, I found some flats that looked nearly identical to ones I had drooled over in Nordstrom a few days before. I went online to see if they had more colors, and while I was there, I found more shoes that had doppelgangers in upper-scale department stores, and I was so excited, I had to share. So, without further ado, here are my top three favorite twinsies.


I totally adore Frye boots, just not the cashola it takes to get a pair. Check out Target's inexpensive version of one of the legendary brand's most popular shoes.



Didn't Target and DV do a collab a few years back? If they did, there's no wonder they picked up a few things from Dolchay-Vida. Here's their version of these.

 


Target cut down the price of these by an even hundred. I guess it was all in that third button.


    I hope you found the price difference as interesting as I did! I love finding cheaper versions of expensive products. Have you ever found anything for cheap that looked just like something going for a price much larger?


  xoxo,
      Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment