July 30, 2012

One of the Most Gorgeous Pictures of All Time Ever

 I'm not totally sure of the source. Sorry, Charlie.


 Cue fog and ominous music, it's about to get all sorts of dramatic up in hurr.

  When I first saw this picture, I just stared at it. I was totally hypnotized. I didn't know who these people were, but I was immediately in love with them. I thought (and still think) it's the most gorgeous photo I've ever seen. I can't pinpoint one thing that makes me love it-- it's the combination of all the beautiful elements.

  Who were these delightful, mysterious beings? I showed it to my mom, and she instantly knew it was Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner (my mom blows my mind on a daily basis), and spurt out some trivia: Miss Wood died in a drowning accident, and many people think Mr. Wagner pushed her off the boat! What?! I obviously don't know anywhere near enough to make judgements or believe anything, but I just thought that was absolutely fascinating. The perfectly mysterious story to go with the perfectly mysterious photograph.

 Anyway, just thought I'd share one of my pictures of all time ever. I didn't want it to be understated in a Stellar Stuff Saturday, so I decided to share it all special like, here... On my birthday! Since it's my favorite picture, I decided to share it on my favorite day! haha.

  Have you ever seen a picture that totally freaked you out with its amazingness? And where can I see it?!

  xoxo,
     Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment