July 21, 2012

Stellar Stuff Saturday #2

 Howdy!
     In case you missed the little introduction to SSS, you can read about it right hurr.


 ☛ Dying.



 ☛ this chocolate-banana-peanut butter ice cream recipe! ☚

☛ Max Greenfield got nominated for an Emmy for his performance on New Girl! Yay! ☚

☛ speaking of Emmy's, look at all of SNL's nominations! Double yay! ☚


☛ I've been drooling over Frye boots like these for a while now ☚


these keychains omg ☚


Ink disappears after two weeks

☛ I thought this was so interesting! ☚

The Breakfast Club - Cross-stitch PATTERN PDF
Pixel People - Scooby Doo, Where Are You - PDF Cross Stitch PATTERN
these! I wish I could cross-stitch!☚



this skirt reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream ☚


kate's scalloped-edge purse diy! I've got a bag from Goodwill that I've been dyyyying to fix up!☚


/// Other Stuff & Stuff Lately ///

☛ Tomorrow I'll be going to the Container Store College Night thing. I won't be going to college anytime soon, but hey, it's a sale! See if there's one in your area.



xoxo,
    Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment