July 20, 2012

Weekend Plans :: Campout Edition

  Hello!


 Bonfires, s'mores, stars, oh my! Campouts are great for outdoorsy folk, but if you're like me, you don't really like the outside, much less spending the night out there. So, have a faux campout! This consists of scary movies, s'mores, and a great big bonfire.

Watching: Friday the 13th
 Or some other camp-y horror flick. I know I mentioned some last week.

Okay, so maybe we don't all have giant gorgeous owls in our backyards. But still.
 Listening: to wildlife, of course!
 Or, you know, there's always the most classic campout song of all time.

 Eating: S'mores or Doughboys or Hot Dogs
 To make doughboys: take some dough, wrap it around a stick, roast over fire. Maybe it's not appetizing to some, but I'm a bread person.

 

   ...Which I can never do. Just admire the stars, okay?


  Good luck!

 xoxo,
   Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment