August 19, 2012

Birchbox // August 2012


 Hello!

 On Wednesday I got my August Birchbox! This month's theme was "Beauty School".

 


What was included....
Schick Hydro Silk Razor; stila’s smudge stick liner; Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream; Caldrea Hand Soap; Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur

Thoughts...
Schick Hydro Silk Razor :: I actually own a reusable men's (it's extra gentle. leave me alone.) razor from Schick that works great, so the brand is mighty fine. The razor itself is being used by mom at the moment, so I can't really give first-hand thoughts.

stila’s smudge stick liner :: FULL SIZE BAYBAY! Yes!! So psyched. I ravelled (? what am I supposed to call it??) out a bunch for the picture below, and then I couldn't un-ravel it back down into the little tube thing so now it's all smushed at the top. :'(

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream :: This stuff is supposed to do EVERYTHING! I haven't tried everything yet, but it works great as regular lotion! :)

Caldrea Hand Soap :: How am I supposed to review hand soap? It smells good. There you go.

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur :: This must be brand spanking new, cause I'm pretty familiar with Juicy Couture perfumes and have never seen this one. It smells really good, but honestly, not too different from any other standard designer perfume I've smelled before.

Oooh. Shimmer.

    All in all, I'm pretty excited about this box... Mostly just for the stila eyeliner! haha. This is my last box for now, though, 'cause I'm all out of money! At least I have a total of 100 Birchbox points, though, so I can get something at the Birchbox shop! Holler.

Do you get any subscription boxes? If so, what was in your August box? :)

xoxo,
 Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment