September 2, 2012

ModCloth Sale Shenanigans

  Hello!


  ModCloth recently had one of their ultra-rare mega sales, and, just like last time, I got a few things! This time, I only picked up three things; I'm in deep debt with my mom don't ask, so this was my last purchase for a while. Anyway, here's what I got!
 (If you're not interested in my pickins', I need help with one of the dresses! Please skip to the end if you want to assist! :)



 



Dandelion Darling Dress -- $14

Seasoned Professional Top -- $10

Yes, I'm Positive Dress -- $14
 

 
 
I'm a tiiiiny bit disappointed with the blouse's color, but overall, I'm excited! The yellow dress fits like a glove, and the pink one's plus-sign pattern is so gorgeous! Oh, and that last picture just shows the slip (because it's gorgeous too!).
 
  Oh, and hey! The Positive dress has a sheer, totally see-through back! What can I wear under it? Certainly not a bandeau, and a camisole would ruin the effect of the sleeves. Do you have any advice?!
 
  Did you get anything during ModCloth's latest sale?
 
  xoxo,
   Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment