October 13, 2012

Stellar Stuff Saturday #7


  Hey!

   It's been a while since my last SSS, but now I've got an extra-large one to make up for it! :)

Aztec Hot Chocolate Recipe
this hot chocolate recipe looks delicious! ☚
 
☛the Yangtze River mysteriously turns red. don't pretend it isn't gorgeous. ☚
 
☛ turn tea towels into a tote! cute! ☚
 
Tulle Pretty Bow Coat
this perfect coat! ☚
 
Neo-gothic castle on the Black Sea in Ukraine
National Geographic | May 1987
☛ National Geographic has a Tumblr filled with their vintage photos. I'm dead.☚
 
☛ another hot chocolate recipe, Polar Express edition (!!!)☚

this camera!! ☚
 
 Marilyn Monroe Lipstick
Rik Lee pillowcase artRik Lee pillowcase art
Boston Cream Bites
☛ these look soooo delicious! ☚
 
Blood Drip Red Vinyl Nail Decals - Halloween Collection- Set of 20
these are super cute. I think I'll try to DIY it! ☚
 

☛NARS CREATED AN ANDY WARHOL COLLECTION YOU GUYS.☚

 
☛ Other Stuff /// Stuff Lately ☚
 
This King-Tut's-death argument is interesting!

☛ I love this super versatile bracelet!
 
☛ How cute is this bag?! I mean, Kate Spade & Co. really know what they're doing. Look at this bag, this clutch, this perfect travel wallet, this jewel-shaped clutch and this croissant one, this ring, and this precious clutch. I die.
 
This video shows the birth of a dolphin.

☛ Coldplay is releasing a DVD of the live tour!!! Don't get me started.

☛ One of my favorite bloggers, Kaelah, got hitched! Yaaay! <3

☛ Look at this octopus. Thug life.

 ☛ This tutorial on how to make your own dress form is so easy and neat!

 
    What've you found this week?
 
     xoxo,
         Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment