October 23, 2012

Stuff Lately :: 10.23.12

 Hey!
 
   Because I have such a rockstar life, it's time for another installment!

 Watching: Lawrence of Arabia, The Bourne Legacy, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Lawrence of Arabia was over fall break; I had never seen it before and bought the 50th Anniversary special re-release into theaters tickets before finding out it was four hours long. Sorry, mom. Then The Bourne Legacy was a few days ago at the $2-theater (it's a city over and plays movies post-theater, pre-DVD for $2 a ticket) and it BLEW MY MIND. I was less than stoked to see a Bourne movie without Matt Damon, but man, Jeremy Renner (and his abs) is something to behold. It was my favorite Bourne so far! (Even though I say that after seeing every Bourne for the first time...) Then I FINALLY saw The Perks! It's limited release so I was counting down the days 'till it came to town and I Fandango'd as soon as it did!

 Reading: Carrie by Stephen King. If you remember, I have to read a banned book for English. Digging that menstrualful opening scene.

 Eating: Pumpkin pie Poptarts!!

 Doing: Well, yesterday I got out of school early thuggin' for the Imagine Dragons mini-show (see below), but other than that, I've been taking it pretty easy these past few days. :)

 Listening: to Imagine Dragons! I actually won tickets to see them at the Direct Auto Insurance Garage (I saw One Direction there too) on Friday, and the show was yesterday. They were so nice. So freaking nice you guys.

 Buying: Fall candles. Still. I burnt through my Yankees, and now I have a wonderful Autumn Harvest soy candle from Target.


Top to bottom, left to right:
1) Downloaded iOS6! Burning through my battery all day urrday; 2) my LofA ticket 3) & 4) American Apparel had all their polos for 2 FREAKING DOLLARS online the other day, all in my size. PARTY PARTY 5) Granny booties from eBay!! Everyone has cheap-looking, fake-leather booties, so I got real leather ones for the same price! They're Danexx, btw, so if you're in the market for some good-priced good-quality booties, hit up eBay 6) Perks ticket 7) Pumpkin bread from Starbucks! 8) Hardees burger. It had BBQ on it you guys (Fun fact: my mom and I split it; I ate one half she ate the other; there was a massive blonde hair in her half) 9) My Pet Ghost! What a cute idea! 10) I won these boots!! 11) Cake Pops holla @ me 12) Hardees cup you know how I do.


   I think I'll have an Imagine Dragons post up soon, so be on the lookout!

   L8R G8R

  xoxo,
    Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment