August 30, 2012

My Mini Art Wall + Pretty Pretty Etsy Art


  Hello!

details at the end

    As mentioned here, I recently set up a little space above my TV to put some of my pretty prints/print postcards. Although it's not elaborate or diverse or very colorful (hey man. it's a work in progress.), it's got some pieces that I absolutely adore.
   One day, when I add new pieces, I hope they'll be the ones below-- they're my favorite pieces on Etsy right now! I think they're just gorgeous.


Hey, Little Sailor Print
A Satisfied Ms. Kitty Print
Dahlia Print 8x10Intertwine // 8x10 Print
MOONRISE KINGDOM Limited Edition Print
 
T for Tasmanian  Devil  Alphabet animal,  Print 8x11 inches
 
Day Of The Dead Hipster - 5 x 7 Illustration Print
 
Ms. Bea Never Has Time Print 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8


   They're not in any order, but I have to say, those first two are my favorites, as well as the one second to last. I'd take them all in a heartbeat, though! :)

  What are some of your favorite art prints on Etsy (or elsewhere)?

  xoxo,
   Zoe

 Art details: Cairo Tray - Goodwill; Vintage Egypt Travel Poster - eBay (this is the seller. these posters are freaking bargains omg {and the shipping is really fast and, if you're still on the fence about buying, LOOK AT THAT GUY'S PICTURE OMG OMG BOSS}); Print #1 by Jordan Crane in the Uptight All Night Postcard set - everythng-must-go closing-bookstore sale; Print #2 from Kort Postcard set - my trip to the Atlanta IKEA; here's a link to the postcards; Print #3 by Jordan Crane in the Uptight All Night Postcard set; Print #4 -- Beauty and the Beast lithograph postcard - Beauty and The Beast 3D showing x

No comments:

Post a Comment