September 30, 2012

Stuff Lately // Early Fall

   Hey!

Photobucket

   Youse guys! It's faaaaaallllllllll!!! Yeah man, that Autumn Equinox business went down a week or so ago, and I've been craycray about the season's changing ever since August, so you can only imagine how many scented candles I've bought and pumpkin-flavored things I've failed at baking.
  Anyway, it's been a while since my last SL, so this one covers everything from then to yesterday.  P.S. Sorry the quality is a bit disgusting grainy, I was trying a new software and it failed to deliver that high standard you just expect from me (hardeeharhar).
.S.S. I'm officially obsessed with making collages ok.

 Watching: DEXTER COMES ON TONIGHT!! I urge you strongly to watch it. What else? Well, pretty much every fall show premiered last week/will premiere soon, so the ones I set my DVR are Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Modern Family, The Middle, Elementary, The Big Bang Theory, Copper, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Vampire Diaries. You can bet that I forgot many of them. Yeah I watch a lot of TV ok leave me alone

 Reading: a banned book for English. I haven't picked one out yet, but it'll be banned, and it'll be a book. You can count on it.

 Eating: Everything pumpkin-flavored. The end.

 Doing: Going to Hastings today to rent all the Freaks & Geeks and a Peter O'Toole movie, then seeing Hotel Translyvania. Tomorrow is ortho then the zoo to see a baby giraffe. Thug life.

 Listening: to a lot of Ingrid Michaelson, for whatever reason. And Mumford & Sons of course!! Honestly though, I'm kind of let down with their new album. Obviously it's gorgeous and perfect but it's just so hopeful. I miss the depressed, angry guys! Oh well. I guess you can't be unhappy forever. :)

 Buying: Flannel from Target! It's all so nice and fall-y and cute! Also, Ulta recently had 40% off my favorite brands so I stocked up.

 Oh, And Also: I won't be doing a "September in Review" kind of deal, but my favorite posts this month are What's in my Jansport Pocket and My Everyday Make-up Routine & Make-up Tips.

Photobucket
 Fall-y Stuff
 From left to right: 1) Pumpkin whoopie pies; 2) kitty-carved pumpkin (Pumpkitty? Catkin? Name undecided.); 3) a bunch of cool Halloween stuff at Tarjaaaaay; 4) tried/failed painting sugar-skull style (points for alliteration though)

Photobucket
    Other Stuff
   From top to bottom, left to right: 1) Katy Perry movie! (if you preordered on Walmart you got an autograph too. so you already know that's what I did); 2) my Latin class project-- basically we do whatever Greek/Roman-related we want, so I attempted sculpting the Greek Mask of Comedy out of Model Magic. My sculpting skills aren't what they've never been; 3) Ulta stuff; 4) my dream car!! a Volkswagon Cabriolet! except they're all manual and that's just like impossible for me so all I can do is admire from afar; 5) LOOK AT THIS HARAJUKU MINI SWEATER OMG OMG 1920'S GIRLS YOU GUYS; 7) Shipley's Donuts is an apparently-famous little joint we found one day while thrifting far away, yummmmm!; 8) Andy Warhol soup cans, you know how I do; 9) Tim Gunn designs for Barbies you guys.; 10) good shoes make for good times (quote me ok)

 
  What've you been up to?

 xoxo,
    Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment